You can also call custom car stickers car graphics or car decals. They are graphics, lettering, or images, which you cut out of or print onto self-adhesive vinyl material. You can place them on any type of vehicle, such as cars, SUVs, vans and trucks.
Car stickers include clear vinyl decals, truck and car lettering, perforated decals, opaque vinyl decals, and high adhesive decals. You primarily use to advertise the name of your business along with its logo, contact information, and products and services.
- You can also use these stickers to flaunt your favorite band, team, or logo.
- The common uses include doors, windows, and backs or fronts of all vehicles. These include automobiles, commercial vans, trucks, tractors, buses, race cars, dirt bikes, motorcycles, jeeps, UTVs, ATVs, RVs, and off-road vehicles.
- The decals are extremely easy to install. Regarding the care and maintenance, you need to wash your car sticker with a non-abrasive, damp rag. It’s very effective in removing grime and dirt from the sticker, helping it to maintain lifespan and quality.
Don’t use high-power vehicle washes or power washes. All stickers are ideal for use on windows that have windshield wipers.
Choosing the right sticker
There are leading companies that provide custom car stickers that are very affordable, weather-resistant, and have outstanding quality. They have an online sticker maker, which allows you to custom design the best decal for your business.
- You can choose from a wide range of artwork, colors, and fonts. The pricing is wholesome as well. The more you purchase, the more you save.
- You can apply the custom decals to every surface, not just cars. The companies make the stickers from long-lasting, top-class vinyl material.
- With so many automobile decals on the surface, it may be a daunting to choose the perfect one. The two categories are transfer stickers and printed stickers.
- The firs one is vinyl car decal, which you cut out of the main material. You remove the background from the design and apply on the surface with the transfer tape.
- You make printed stickers by digitally printing your individually design on premium vinyl. You apply the product by peeling off the sticker from the background and following a manual application of the same.
- You also have multi-color transfer stickers that have a minimum size. You need a transfer tape for proper application.
Know the varieties
Speaking of custom car stickers, the four main categories are bumper stickers, custom decals, license plates, and vehicle magnets. Whether you’re a sports freak or a business owner, there are countless reasons to use your car/van/SUV to promote your brand or business message.
The most popular custom vehicle signs today are bumper stickers, door magnets, and car tags. The companies offer easily customizable templates. All you need to add your information and image on it.
Their car sign assortment features templates and custom vehicle signs. These are custom license plates for personal and professional use. Magnetic car signs are instrumental in promoting your business or brand. Bumper stickers are clinical marketing tools to promote your political designs.