Is your iPhone disabled? How can you fix the issue without losing your data, read more to know suggestions for how to fix a disabled iPhone…
Did you just forget your iPhone passcode? Did you end up locking your iPhone due to this issue?
If so, then you may be currently facing an how to unlock a disabled iphone without itunes issue that is blocking you from using your data or apps. What if we told you that you could recover your iPhone disabled issue with the help of the right method? Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock is the tool to fix this issue. Below we have explained how, read on for more details.
Part 1: What Causes the iPhone Disabled Issue?
Let’s start with exploring what causes iPhone disabled issue? There are many reasons due to which this might happen.
- You have entered the passcode wrong 6 times consecutively, which has disabled your iPhone for 1 minute.
- You have entered the passcode wrong 7 times consecutively, which has disabled your iPhone for 5 minutes.
- You have entered the passcode wrong 8 times consecutively, which has disabled your iPhone for 15 minutes.
- You have entered the passcode wrong 9 times consecutively, which has disabled your iPhone for 60 minutes.
- You have entered the passcode wrong 10 times consecutively, which has disabled your iPhone and you need iTunes to recover.
If in your iPhone, you have selected the option to erase data once you have entered the wrong passcode 10 times, then your data may be erased completely. This means everything including your videos, photos, and other data will be deleted. This gives us a chance to remind you that you need to regularly take backups of your iPhone on iCloud or iTunes. Why would you face iPhone disabled issue and how to unlock a disabled iPhone? You can face this issue for various reasons:
- You forgot the passcode.
- Your kid has entered the wrong passcode too many times.
- Your iPhone was in your pocket and something was pressing against the phone, which led to an incorrect passcode entry.
- Somebody changed your passcode for fun and now you are trying to change it back.
Click here – Guide to Selling Custom Challenge Coins
Part 2: Ways To Fix iPhone Disabled
We can fix the above issues with the help of the following methods. Have a look at how you can fix the iPhone is disabled using iTunes and iCloud.
When your iPhone is disabled, the first thing that you can do is use your iTunes to recover your data. This can be achieved by connecting your iPhone to iTunes using your computer.
Here are the steps for the same:
- Connect your computer and iPhone.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- From the home page, go to iPhone icon.
- Find option to restore or reset iPhone.
- Follow instructions on the screen to restore your iPhone.
- Finally, you can recover your data from iTunes if you have recently taken any backup.
The second option on the list is to use iCloud to recover your iPhone disabled.
- On your computer, open iCloud using a browser.
- Now, open your Apple account on iCloud.
- Go to All Devices and open your iPhone.
- Hit Erase and confirm the operation.
- You may need to enter your password again.
- Restore the device and recover a backup if you have any.
Part 3: Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock To Fix iPhone Disabled
When you are experiencing iPhone disabled issue and you are not able to recover your iPhone, then you can use Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock to fix iPhone disabled. Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock is a robust and valuable tool that helps you prevent data loss while still recovering your iPhone. You can use the tool to recover from the iPhone disabled even in case of a virus attack or other related issues.
Here are some features of Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock:
- Fix iPhone disabled issue without losing data.
- Recover iPhone without knowing the passcode.
- Functions with most compatible Apple devices.
- Completely compatible with iOS 15 and other versions.
Here are some steps that help us use Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock for iPhone disabled issue:
Step 1: Download Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock
Firstly, visit our website and download the tool on your computer. You need to install it on your PC to launch Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock.
Step 2: Connect iPhone
Soon after this, you need to connect your iPhone to your computer using lighting or another USB cable. After this, click on Unlock iOS Screen
Now, your iPhone will be put into DFU mode to unlock it. Follow the instructions.
Step 3: Fix iPhone Disabled Issue
Finally, after this, the software will detect the firmware or other details. It will process a report and share the issue with you. Click on Download or Start.
You can check the problems in the summary and click on Unlock Now, which will resolve the issue.
Fix iPhone Disabled Issue
Although we have explained different methods to fix iPhone disabled issue, Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock is the best option on the list. It helps you repair your iPhone in case of many types of issues. All you need to do is download the tool and start repairing to recover your disabled iPhone. Isn’t that great? Understand more about the tool on our website.