BigTime software has been famous as an industry-leading to help businesses in time tracking, billing, and project management. The software has been used by over 2000 professional companies. When you choose BigTime, you can also integrate the software easily with any other application. In this post, we will discuss how to integrate BigTime software with Quickbooks Desktop. Additionally, we will discuss the benefits of integrating the two.
Why Should You Choose Big Time Software?
Many BigTime reviews have mentioned that this software helps professional service providers a lot. The software assists you to manage resources and customers. BigTime software uses the latest and most effective tools to help you make a profit at the end of the day.
BigTime can be very valuable for different industries such as
- It services
- Government contracting
- Law firms
BigTime turns out to help improve the profitability of these companies. The software enables them to work more efficiently.
The innovative reporting and data analysis offered by BigTime help project managers to make important decisions. In fact, BigTime software reviews mention that the platform will help you to:
- Get real-time access to project budget and staff allocation status. You can eventually get this data without having to search through huge amounts of the database.
- Identify where your staff is spending their time.
- Notify your customers if there are any important project changes or updates.
Now What Is Quickbooks?
Before we discuss the integration between BigTime and QuickBooks, first you must understand about QuickBooks.
QuickBooks offers innovative tools to help your business in handling:
- Tax filing
- Bank account tracking and adjustment
- Expense management
- Payment processing
- Accounts receivable and payable management
Seems huge? In simple words, QuickBooks is an ideal business finance tool. With this, you can do almost everything your business needs to do. However, there might be some features of QuickBooks that many companies never need.
The Integration Feature of BigTime Software
BigTime software supports comprehensive integration. You can easily integrate the software with other applications. The software works well with QuickBooks, Salesforce, Zapier, Slack, and Google Apps.
As mentioned in a BigTime review, you can integrate the software into existing identities and codes. This will help you to avoid double entry between systems. Here, we will dive further into the integration between BigTime software and QuickBooks Desktop
Why Should You Integrate BigTime with QuickBooks Desktop?
Every single business activity should offer benefits to help you manage your business. Speaking of the benefits of integrating BigTime software and QuickBooks, there are many. But the main point is that the integration allows you and your team members to share data across the two applications.
More benefits of integrating BigTime and QuickBooks Desktop are mentioned below.
- In BigTime, you might have saved the time records, expenses, and billing data. All these can be transferred and posted to QuickBooks Desktop with just a few clicks.
- From QuickBooks, all your customer list, project list, and employee list data can be easily synced with BigTime. The best part? You can do this without having to manually enter the information.
- The integration will save you more time and effort. Why? Because you will not have to enter duplicate data on the two applications.
- The integration between the two innovative software can help you to create invoices faster. Eventually, you can generate more sales.
- You will get real-time visibility into resource allocations. This will minimize the possibility of schedule overruns and prevent any shortage.
- You can easily import all the work and expense codes used by QuickBooks into BigTime. This will assist your employees to keep tracking the time with these codes.
How to Effectively Integrate Bigtime Software with Quickbooks Desktop?
BigTime software reviews from many users note that you can synchronize the software with QuickBooks Desktop by using the BigTime Sync Agent. BigTime Sync Agent is a desktop application that helps to monitor multiple transactions. Then, it will modify your QuickBooks files to activate the synchronization.
So, if you are excited to integrate to start integrating the software, no need to be confused. Below are the steps to connect your QuickBooks Desktop file to the BigTime Sync Agent.
- First, you need to log in to the computer with Windows administrator privileges. You will need to install the BigTimeSync agent here.
- Then, you can launch QuickBooks Desktop with the default admin user credentials.
- Next, you can simply go to the QuickBooks data files and choose the one you want to sync with BigTime. When you do this, make sure the files from other companies will not be opened.
- Now you need to go to My Business> BigTime Integration. Here, you can expand the list of supported applications. All you need to do is click the QuickBooks Desktop icon to activate it.
- Go to the sidebar and choose Enable. Click the “Allow” button in the installer. Once the installation is completed, you can click Start and enter the BigTime administrator credentials. This will activate the synchronization agent.
- Lastly, in the QuickBooks Sync Agent, click the “Connect” button. This will allow access to the open QBW file. Then, in the QuickBooks Application Certificates dialog box, choose Yes, Always. Now all you need to do is click outside the BigTime Sync Agent window to close the window.
Technical Skills for Software Developers
The advancement of technology has brought so many tools, programming languages, and platforms that are new to the market. To be a professional software developer, you need to understand software developer skills. To know more about software developers, check LA app developers. The following are the top technical skills that software developers must learn. These are mathematical aptitude, Data structures and algorithms, problem-solving skills, accuracy and time management, attention to detail, and programming languages.
There are interesting BigTime pricing plans you can choose from. You can go for the Express plan which will cost $10 per user monthly. This plan offers the features include:
- Quickbooks Online or quickbooks desktop integration
- Time tracking
- Daily or weekly timesheet views
- Mobile access with automatic sync
- Unlimited timers
- Custom reporting assistants
- Unlimited client and transactions
- Chat and email
Meanwhile, you can also get a Pro plan by paying $30 per user monthly. This will be billed annually for a minimum of 5 users. The plan offers all the features of the Express plan. However, you will find additional features such as:
- Gantt Charts
- Budget Tracking
- Expense Tracking
- Unlimited Custom Invoice Types
Last but not least, you can also choose the Premier plan for $40 per user. This plan charges a minimum of 10 users each year. It includes all the features with additional features such as:
- Sales forecasting
- Resource allocation
- Variable rate
- And other advanced tools
Well, are you interested in integrating BigTime software with QuickBooks desktop? You can also get a 14-days free trial.